Great opportunity for a Business Change oriented Project Manager with proven experience delivering a range of technology enabled initiatives. Candidates with prior Big Brand / Blue Chip exposure are especially encouraged to apply.
Project Manager required for a 9-12 month Fixed Term Contract by our multinational online retail client based in central London. Reporting to the Programme Manager you will be responsible for delivering a high profile UK service improvement project which will impact all functions within the UK operation.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a seasoned Business Change focussed Project Manager with prior Blue Chip / Big Brand exposure. Given the nature of the business this project will be focussed around technology enabled change and as such you should be technically adept / able to work with and manage IT teams whilst maintaining a focus on the Business Change elements of the delivery and communicating regularly within senior level Stakeholders.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a proven Business Change Project Manager to join a true innovator and household name on what will be a hugely important strategic initiative for the organisation. Our client is offering a competitive salary and swift start for the right candidate so please apply with your CV ASAP.
Salary Guide: Circa £60k
Start Date: ASAP
- Highly organised and able to drive action across cross functional teams
- Project Management or Programme Manager experience
- Excel at stakeholder management and communications
- Proven ability to run effective meetings
- Project management experience preferred
- Energetic and open with a honest straightforward style
- Flexible and comfortable working in a change oriented, fast paced environment
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with remote teams