Our Client, a consultancy organisation, is looking for a project planner to join their organisation in a permanent role. Working on a variety of projects of a rail nature, you will be an experienced planner looking for a role which will allow you to continue building up your project management and planning skills and experience.
Key criteria for the successful candidate include;
- You will be responsible for supporting Senior Management for all planning functions within the Project
- Ensuring that all issues within the programme are highlighted and understood by Senior Management and giving appropriate planning advice
- You will deliver the Period Programme Update and information regarding changes and delays that have impacted the programme on a period by period basis
- You will deliver the necessary reports to allow Senior Managers to direct the project appropriately
- You will have good LUL or Rail experience having worked on major construction projects
- You will have good previous planning experience
- You will be able to demonstrate evidence of interfacing with the supply side planning engineers to delivery client side information requirements
- You will have good experience using Microsoft Products including P3e and P3
- You will hold a first degree, HND or equivalent in a related engineering discipline, and a full understanding of critical path analysis
Candidates should also have experience of working in a supporting role where there is interaction with external clients and be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills.
This is an ideal opportunity for a project planner/ support professional looking to build and expand a career within an organisation that values and helps grow its employees through effective career development.
It is also an opportunity to work within a consultancy organisation – working on a variety of projects with a variety of clients.
Area: South East England
Location: South East London
Salary Guide: To £50k + Package (Dependant up on experience).
Start Date: ASAP
- Primavera P3 understanding
- Project management understanding
- Project planning experience
- Good Communicator
- Demonstrable Experience