Our client, a leading consultancy organisation who provides programme management of multi-discipline rail operations investment projects, is looking to appoint commercially aware Project Managers to manage projects and meet client objectives.
As an experienced Project Manager (Preferably with Rail Operations experience) you will have demonstrable experience of managing high value commercial projects, delivering to expectations using cost, time, quality and risk management techniques.
The role requires you to be experienced in client liaison / management, project requirements/scope definition, management of third parties, whilst having the ability to manage stakeholders with an interest in the project. You will be flexible, with the ability to work on projects across the UK and potentially worldwide.
Area: South East England
Location: Surrey based with potential UK / WW Assignments
Salary Guide: Market Rate
Start Date: ASAP
- Experienced Project Manager – Minimum 5 years in a commercial environment
- Rail Operations experience – would be an advantage
- Managing projects through full project lifecycle
- Experience of using cost, time, quality, risk management techniques as appropriate
- Client liaison
- Commercial awareness and potential to develop business
- Project requirements / scope definition
- Management of third parties
- Ability to manage stakeholder
- Project Control and reporting
- Degree or equivalent education – Preferably in engineering, business or applied sciences
- Membership of a relevant professional institution
- Ability to work independently or within a multi-disciplinary team
- Good analytical skills combined with an ability to think laterally
- Thorough with clear attention to detail
- Good interpersonal and communication skills – confident and able to present to a wide range of management levels
- Flexible and adaptable, capable of working in a variety of client cultures and organisational structures