Within recent years – and within the NHS alone – healthcare programme and healthcare project management has been prominent – National Programme for IT (NPfIT), major capital investments and PFI/PPP programmes, performance ratings, clinical guidelines and audit, Foundation Trust status’, change programmes, research and patient/carer. The private healthcare sector has seen an increase in capital investment in new hospitals, treatment centres, mobile units and new departments.
Project Management Resources with Healthcare and NHS Experience
Programme and healthcare project management roles have ranged from needing specific specialist healthcare project manager knowledge through to strong best practice programme and project management professionals – such as experience implementing Centres of Excellence Programme Management Offices providing procedures such as the Gateway Review Process to enable higher visibility, tighter control and better planning.
Recruit Project Management Staff with Healthcare and NHS Knowledge
Arras People provides both interim and permanent programme and project management resources, both within the NHS and private sector healthcare organisations.
PSR (Public Sector Recruitment)
Interim and contract Programme Managers, Project Managers and Programme/Project Office Support can be provided through the pre-approved Commercial Resources Framework .
Contract and Permanent Project Management Recruitment
Contract resources can plug short term gaps in existing teams or management of new programmes and projects where existing staff’s knowledge and experience may be lacking. Interims provide a short term solution enabling programme and project objectives to be met and provide an added benefit of knowledge transfer to permanent employees.
Permanent resources can also be sourced though Arras People – we specialise in sourcing those “difficult to find” programme and project management positions, particularly when it comes to healthcare project managers.
Recruit Project Management Staff with Healthcare Experience
Arras People has registered programme and project management candidates looking for permanent and interim project management roles specifically within the healthcare sector.
Healthcare Project Management Available Today
Arras People has registered candidates looking for both permanent and interim roles, a significant proportion have skills and experience within the healthcare sector and across many different business functions e.g., HR, Finance, Performance Management and IT.
- National Programme for IT (NPfIT) – NHS Care Records Service, PACS, GPSoC, Choose and Book
- Business Change Programmes – PCC – MA to PCT, TUPE of staff. Pensions Modernisation. Business Process Reengineering
- Estates Facilities Management, Capital Development, Shared Services improvements. Refurbishment and relocation
- Medical Training, Qualifications, Examinations and Assessments
- Performance Management
- Clinical guidelines, clinical assessment and clinical audit
- Informatics – Information and Data Management, Information Governance and Assessment
- PFI/PPP 3rd party procurement schemes, NHS LIFT, Property Portfolio, Contract / Commercial Management
- Programme and Project Support – Planning, Document Management, Stakeholder Communications, Reporting and Control. Programme Office & Project Office – establishing CoE models and associated procedures and processes. PRINCE2 qualified, APM accredited
Call us on: