An experienced Facilities Manager is required to head up the team responsible for providing repeatable, high quality facility management services across a number of sites and to develop and maintain facilities in line with our client’s strategies.
This is a role which requires a strong blend of project management, commercial and leadership skills with a sound knowledge of managing a complex portfolio of facilities and services across a number of sites in line with legislation and company policies. As part of the Infrastructures Solutions & Services the job holder will manage a team of more than 200 people strong with a multi million annual budget.
As an individual you will have excellent interpersonal skills, excellent client facing skills and be educated to Degree level in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (or equivalent), have demonstrable experience of Management/Maintenance of large scale Industrial Facilities , a good working knowledge of SHE legislation, a good working knowledge of Facilities Management, a good working knowledge of Operations Maintenance and a good working knowledge of Financial.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone to join a blue chip organisation.
Role responsibilities would include:
- To maintain and improve the estate and Infrastructure, ensuring all work is carried out in accordance with legislation and company practices
- To be accountable for business unit assurance
- To ensure non strategic facility management projects are developed, delivered and maintained in line with site strategies
- To provide facility management governance (ensuring assurance against internal regulatory standards) for all facility management projects including strategic investments
- To review and manage customer satisfaction across facility management ensuring achievable commitments are made, performance measured and remedial action taken when necessary
Area: North West England
Salary Guide: To £75K + benefits
Start Date: ASAP
- Demonstrable Facilities Management experience on an industrial scale
- Demonstrable Project Management experience
- Portfolio management
- Risk and issue management
- Supplier/3rd Party management
- Client facing skills
- Sponsor/Stakeholder management
- Budget management
- Leadership skills
- Knowledge of Health & Safety
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercially/financially aware
- Negotiation/influencing skills
- Knowledge of SHE legislation an advantage