A growing area in project management, Arras People has seen an increase in facilities management related projects and programmes over the last few years. New builds in both the public and private sector has seen an increased demand for facilities managers with specific experience in project managing – especially managing the commercial and contractual agreements, managing the budgets and ensuring new processes, procedures & systems are in place for an organisations new build. Continued regeneration and refurbishment – again across most sectors – has seen an increased demand for resources with the specific experience of managing special projects.
Project Management Resources with Facilities Management Experience
Arras has resourced refurbishment programmes > £100M to > £1M retail fit outs – all demanding good project management capability to bring the project in under strict timescales and budgets. Resource requirements for FM Project Managers have come from across airport infrastructure, healthcare organisations upgrading tired facilities, new schools, refurbishments and London Borough Council relocation projects.
Arras has worked with a range of organisations and has attracted candidates with significant FM experience to manage programmes and projects through to completion effectively.
Recruit Project Management Staff with Facilities Management Knowledge
Arras People has candidates registered with us looking for permanent and interim project management roles specifically within the facilities function.
Project Management Candidates
Arras People has registered candidates looking for both permanent and interim roles, a significant proportion have skills and experience within the facilities business function and across many different industry sectors.
- Specific experience within facilities and estates departments in organisations across the public sector – local government, central government, education and NHS
- Site facilities management – security, risk management, health & safety, building maintenance, environmental, contracts and commercial management
- Management of refurbishments, relocations and moves across multiple sectors and varying degrees of scale and budgets. Project support / co-ordinators assisting the project managers in relocations, moves and refurbishing
- Client facing project management – managing third parties – client expectations and stakeholder management
- MSc Facilities Management
- BIFM (British Institute of Facilities Management) Membership and associated accreditation
Call us on: