Programmes and Projects Within Events
From corporate events, exhibitions, conferences, festivals, fundraising, promotions and product launches – events management covers a wide spectrum of projects and programmes of varying sizes and complexities (time, resource, budget). With large scale events projects comes the need for tighter control to ensure project success – events project managers with experience in contract management, planning, stakeholder and client management, budget management, resource planning and third party / subcontractor management.
Recruit Project Management Staff with Events Project Management Experience
Arras People has candidates registered with us looking for permanent and interim events related project management roles specifically with a greater emphasis on good project management capability. See below for a sample of the types of roles in events project management
Project Management Candidates Available Today
Arras People has registered candidates looking for both permanent and interim roles, a significant proportion have skills and experience within the events industry.
- Experience managing projects related to conferences, exhibitions, seminars and training programmes
- Educated in Hospitality and Event Management, Marketing with Event Management, Project Management. Specific project management techniques / methodologies i.e., PRINCE2
- Management and leadership of events dedicated teams – resource management, line management
- Strategic planning and development of corporate events, training programmes etc
- Contract management – client and supplier management – commercially aware
- Professional membership and accreditation – i.e. Association of Project Management