Arras People has worked with a number of education related organisations, helping them source experienced project management and project support staff for a wide range of educational programmes and projects. Previous clients have included government departments, universities, not-for-profit organisations, charities and training companies.
Project Management Resources with Education Experience
Programmes and Projects within the Education Sector
Arras People’s candidates have provided project expertise to a wide range of programmes and projects from promoting ICT in the educational sector to web design projects supporting the government’s childcare agenda, CRM and student records systems to projects addressing the issue of food in schools. Arras People have also worked with organisations specifically related to qualifications and assessments (general and vocational), school leadership, strategy direction programmes for universities and educational policy change programmes.
Project Management Candidates Available Today
Arras People have registered candidates looking for both permanent and interim roles, a significant proportion have skills and experience within the education sector and across many different business functions.
- Higher education project management – managing government initiative projects i.e., Aimhigher
- Experience in managing partnership projects with multiple agencies and departments – DfES, Higher Education institutions, Local Education Authorities, Learning and Skills Council, Universities, Colleges, Schools, Connexions, Job Centre Plus, careers and guidance agencies, etc
- Specific experience managing and supporting programmes and projects within universities and colleges – delivering the goals / vision / strategic objectives for the future
- PFI/PPP educational institutions programmes and projects experience
- E-learning, e-assessments and other online educational tools / websites, ICT, new media and education project management
- Facilities / estates project management – student accommodation, facilities, re-fits, car parking, and educational establishments
- Qualification development, educational training, assessment and work carried out by awarding / examination bodies – both project manager and project support capabilities
- Project management and Project support within educational establishment departments – IT, HR, Procurement, Finance etc.
Call us on: