Would it work for you?
Are you feeling frustrated with your job search? Finding it difficult to gain feedback on your CV or job applications for project management roles? Want to gain an insight into what recruitment consultants are really looking for and receive feedback on why your CV and applications are not working?
The Project Management Careers Clinic from Arras People provides a 30 minute one-on-one consultation with experienced project management professionals looking for specific & focused project management careers advice.
You choose what to talk about
The careers clinic can be accessed by anyone looking for help and advice in these areas:
- Facing redundancy – gain advice on refreshing your CV, applications, and advice on what to do next
- Just started looking for a new role – is your CV doing the best it can for you?
- Long-term unemployment – gain advice on your CV and how to find your next role
- Looking to get into project management? Gain advice on your CV and practical tips on getting into project management
- Looking to switch your career? Gain advice and practical tips on breaking into a project management role
- Feeling frustrated with your job search? CV healthcheck and advice on what recruitment consultants are really looking for
- Need to understand the job market? Advice on current salary and day rates in the UK project management market, plus the latest employer trends and requirements
- Need advice on project management training? Understand more about the project management accreditations and courses UK employers are looking for
- Project Management Careers development advice – need external benchmarking information to help prepare you for an internal performance review or salary review? Not sure which direction you should take your career?