I am New to Project Management
Over recent years the desire to become a project management professional has significantly increased as the profile of the role has become more prominent. Arras People receive a significant number of enquiries from people looking to take this step and typically they will be:
- People considering Project Management as their first career
- People looking for a complete change of career
- People who have independently funded and taken a Prince2 exam
- People looking to formalise their work experience into a recognised project management role
The team at Arras People can offer advice and career reviews in terms of selecting project management as a career of choice, however it is fair to say that most of our clients are looking for experienced project management professionals.
Recognising that the profession needs new intake we have produced the following guides for people looking to take the next step:
- Graduate guide to Project Management
Document introducing Project Management to graduates. Includes answers to questions asked of Arras People.
- Project Management – Career Change
Document for those looking for a change of career into Project Management. Includes answers to questions asked of Arras People.
If you would like to discuss your personal position with one of the Arras People consultants you can book a careers clinic where you will receive an honest appraisal of your current position and advice about how you may achieve your future goals.