April is a special month for anyone interested in the latest best practice guidance from the AXELOS stable. PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation has just been launched and April is the month where the certification is piloted with the project management marketplace.
What does that mean for you?
You can take the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation course online now, pay no examination fee and receive your certification, all for a price of £90.
Tell me more
If you want to find out more about the pilot, you can take a look at this overview from Logical Model – an AXELOS training partner who is offering the blended eLearning and instructor led virtual learning course.
The course itself takes place over nine modules – you also receive materials, revision guidance and practice examination questions before taking the plunge and taking the exam.
More details are available on the registration page here – PRINCE2 Agile Foundation
Why PRINCE2 Agile?
For the past few years, more and more organisations have been using Agile approaches to deliver some or all of their projects. The most common approach has been a blend of approaches – a waterfall (PRINCE2) project with software development within it (Agile) for example.
PRINCE2 contains some references to Agile but not a lot. With the PRINCE2 Agile certification there is a lot more focus on Agile approaches, techniques and tools.
A course like PRINCE2 Agile Foundation is a nice way to ease into the whole Agile thing if you’ve only previously been working in a traditional waterfall project delivery environment.
Modules cover pertinent topics such as:
- what a typical PRINCE2 ‘project journey’ looks like in an agile context;
- what agile techniques may apply to each PRINCE2 process;
- understanding approaches to managing product delivery including Scrum and Kanban, and;
- how to transition to Agile
In AXELOS’ own words, here are some of the reasons why you might consider PRINCE2 Agile:
- The course is accessible to any professional who wants to deliver agile projects
- Achieve a world-renowned agile project management certification
- Gain a broad range of knowledge of agile concepts and techniques including: Scrum, Kanban, Lean Start-up and Cynefin.
- Deliver demonstrable value earlier within projects
- Enable disciplined flexibility
- Reduce the risk of poor quality products through incremental and iterative delivery
- Promote transparent working practices throughout the project team.
Ready to build your Agile knowledge at a very agreeable price?
You need to act now, the pilot only lasts during April.
To get started, enrol in the eLearning sessions with Logical Model* today
*Logical Model is a part of the Arras People training directory