Project management of research and development projects or activities that take place within the R&D department requires a specialised project management resource. In essence, the traditional R&D Manager would have the skills, capabilities and specialist focus on the subject matter of the research in hand, however in recent times, there has been an increased demand on seeing improvements in the R&D management of the research projects. Due to the importance of research and development and its place in driving an organisation’s competitive edge and improvements to the bottom line position; the emphasis on improving management capability has become increasingly prominent in recent times.
Project Management Resources with Research & Development Experience
Arras People also recruit for product development professionals as the skillsets are very similar to that of project management – product development managers will have demonstrable experience in their field coupled with the product management/project management capability to drive projects and their teams forward.
Recruit Project Management Staff with R&D Experience
Arras People has candidates registered with us looking for permanent and interim project management roles specifically within the research and development function. A small sample of roles recruited for include;
- Senior Project Manager – Research Agency
- Scientific Research Project Manager
- Product Manager – Digital Printing Software
Project Management Candidates Available Today
Arras People has registered candidates looking for both permanent and interim roles, a significant proportion have skills and experience within the research and development function and across many different industry sectors.
- Research and Development Specialists – R&D Managers, R&D Directors, Technical Directors, Scientists with experience of managing projects
- Production planning and control; quality assurance and control; engineering; conceptual design; product research and development; technical service support; health & safety; trials/testing;
- Industry experienced; pharmaceutical; engineering; manufacturing; scientific development; aerospace; health; IT; nuclear; marketing; climate change
- Client facing experience (consultancy organisations), experienced in managing stakeholders / third parties and contractors
- Degree educated and further education – MSc, PhD.
- Project Management / Product Management / Procurement / Financial Modelling / Strategic Management
Call us on: