Programmes and Projects within the Procurement Department
Arras People can provide procurement / purchasing & supply project management professionals to manage specific procurement programmes or projects, such as new systems implementations or business process re-engineering. Project Managers with specific procurement knowledge coupled with strong project management skills can ensure your projects or new initiatives are delivered successfully.
Arras People can also provide consultants who are able to advise on both the procurement strategies and the implementation of the outcomes – consultants are available on an interim / contract basis.
Procurement Specialists in Programmes and Projects
Arras People can also provide you with specific project procurement experienced candidates where there is a need for a resource to perform as part of a larger project or programme as the “procurement specialist”, particularly projects with large purchasing requirements for goods and services or for particular business critical programmes and projects.
Procurement Project Management Candidates Available Today
Arras People has registered candidates looking for both permanent and interim roles, a significant proportion have skills and experience either in delivering procurement based programmes and projects or are procurement / purchasing specialists who have project management skills
Candidate Overviews from Arras People
- Strategic sourcing and implementation and roll out of e-procurement projects
- eProcurement systems implementations – business analysis, project delivery, testing and training
- GPC – Government Purchasing Cards – fraud prevention project
- Establishment and maintainance of framework contracts (OJEU compliant)
- Service contract management
- Developing, evaluating and rigorously negotiating contractual terms of projects/programmes
- PFI / PPP projects – project management and project support
- Supporting the negotiation process to ensure contractual agreements comply with local and national statutory and legislative requirements
- Controlling budgetary and resource needs of the programme / project
- Developing and agreeing payment mechanism and performance regimes and systems to monitor contractor performance and uplifts