Programmes and Projects within the HR Department
HR Transformation programmes (people and process) with elements of new service delivery models, systems implementation, change management and strategic planning can all benefit from a dedicated Project Management resource. Additional value can also be attained through the provision of a project office to take care of all administration and reporting needs. HR provision may be delivered via a programme and project approach using a consistent methodology and a central core team of experts for planning and reporting; this can apply to annual activities such as pension statements as well as of implementation of additional change such a new benefits packages or supporting IT systems. Implementing technology enabled HR and people management services using Project Managers with specific technologies experience coupled with a strong background in human resources.
Examples of where Project and Programme Management professionals can be deployed;
- In-house e-systems solutions (small or large bespoke systems implementations)
- Working alongside specific external HR consultancy groups to provide an dedicated in-house project manager to protect investments and ensure successful delivery
- Large scale service centres e.g., front office employee self-service. Effective change management delivery across the organisation to ensure successful integration to Business-As-Usual (BAU)
- HR Shared Services and HR Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) programmes of work with external providers. Effective use of an experienced programme / project manager to manage large or small elements of change
- Strategic reviews and redesign of HR functions. Bringing in new experience and skills to enable change across the function or organisation
- Implementing new systems / process across the main functions of HRM: Recruitment and Selection, Payroll, Training and Development, New or updated employment policies/laws.
Project Management Candidates Available Today
Arras People has registered candidates looking for both permanent and interim roles, a significant proportion have skills and experience within the human resources business function and across many different industry sectors
- HR Transformation – project implementation – Oracle System Implementation (Apps and Technology)
- Organisational change – introduction of new HR business systems, service centre introduction, data quality review and improvement actions, process mapping, gap analysis and implementation of new business processes and procedures
- Integrated Competency Frameworks: Managing the Introduction of a framework to standardise role profiling (job descriptions), and updating and redefining relevant HR processes such as re-grading, recruitment and selection, personal development reviews (PDR), and succession planning.
- Training and Learning Project Management
- WICS Occupational Health system implementation project management
- Define and implement HR Change Management structures
- HR Project Management in large scale recruitment campaigns
- Development and implementation of e-HR strategies
- Employee/Manager Self Service implementation
- Specific tool / system experience including Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft
- CIPD (Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development) Practitioner Level qualified