A growing area in project management; Arras People has seen an increase in facilities management related projects and programmes over the last few years. New builds in both the public and private sector has seen an increased demand for facilities managers with specific experience in project managing – especially managing the commercial and contractual agreements, managing the budgets and ensuring new processes, procedures & systems are in place for an organisations new build. Continued regeneration and refurbishment – again across most sectors – has seen an increased demand for resources with the specific experience of managing special projects. We’ve seen refurbishment programmes > £100M to > £1M retail fitouts – all demanding good project management capability to bring the project in under strict timescales and budgets.
Project Management Resources with Facilities Experience
Programmes and Projects within the Facilities Department
Arras has worked with a range of organisations and attracts candidates with significant FM experience to manage programmes and projects through to successful completion.
Arras People has candidates registered with us looking for permanent and interim project management roles specifically within the facilities function.
Roles included for example:
- Interim Head of Development Services (Facilities / Building Maintenence) for a Prestigious Educational Organisation
- Head of Facilities Management for a Defence Organisation
- Construction Project Managers – Retail Facilities – for a Retail Consultancy Organisation
- Process and Procedure Mapper / Creator – Facilities Management for a Local Government Organisation
- Project Manager – Facilities/Construction/Sites for an Advertsing Specialist
- Specific experience within facilities and estates departments in organisations across the public sector – local government, central government, education and NHS
- Site facilities management – security, risk management, health & safety, building maintenance, environmental, contracts and commercial management
- Management of refurbishments, relocations and moves across multiple sectors and varying degrees of scale and budgets. Project support / co-ordinators assisting the project managers in relocations, moves and refurb
- Client facing project management – managing third parties – client expectations and stakeholder management
- MSc Facilities Management
- BIFM (British Institute of Facilities Management) Membership and associated accreditation
Call us on: