Tailwind Project Solutions is a boutique company formed by two like-minded people with a combined experience of 25 years in the project management training world. We have worked with some of the largest FTSE 100 companies both in the UK and across the globe with very successful long term partnerships.
Our experts are world-class and hand-picked for their passion, drive and enthusiasm to make our clients successful.
Our passion is delivering positive behaviour changes to increase confidence, competence and capability, focussing on what our clients really need to make them move quickly and more effectively.
Training courses provided:
- An Introduction to Project Management
- Project Management Essentials
- Defining & Managing Project Scope
- Practical Project Leadership
- Gaining & Maintaining a Guiding Coalition of Stakeholders
- Influence & Persuasion
- It’s the People: Practical Lessons in Project Leadership & Stakeholder Management
- The Project Management Professional
- Risk & Issue Management
- Change Management
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Giving & Receiving Effective Feedback
- Communication & Presentation Skills
- Time & Priority Management
Course outlines can be found via the Tailwind Project Solutions website
We believe that just “training” is not always the answer for our clients. Its about retaining that knowledge, changing the way you work and imbedding best practices back into your organisation. To supplement training we highly recommend that participants consider coaching, this is typically done via phone and can be “just in time” 15-minute interventions or traditional 60-90 minute sessions over a 6-9 month period. All of TailwindPS’s coaches have a minimum of 750+ hours of 1-2-1 formal coaching and are certified at PCC (International Coaching Federation) or equivalent.
|Tailwind Project Solutions||Web:||http://tailwindps.com|
|7 Derwent Close||Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Horsham||Phone:||+44 (0) 330 223 3583|