AP-PM-1322: Project and Campaigns Intern
Published: 12 July 2012 15:48
Salary Detail: Unpaid position with £5 daily lunch allowance and travel
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Greater London
Region: London - London Central/West End
Industry Sector: Public Sector - Charities / Not for Profit
The role will be to support the Executive Director and Education Team in all
elements of the Anne Frank Trust’s new national writing campaign, in order to encourage
participants, promoters, delivery partners and sponsors. Working towards a media launch in November
2012, and the project’s implementation in January 2013.
The Projects and Campaigns Intern’s tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the search for media, academic and publishing partners.
- Assisting in the content preparation of online resources needed for implementation of the
campaign, including the micro site; Facebook; YouTube; and other social media.
- Assisting in the promotion of the campaign to schools and other institutions we work with.
- Assisting in all required aspects of the planning for the media launch of the campaign in
- Collating, reviewing, selecting to agreed criteria, monitoring and uploading the entries.
- Assisting in the ongoing media campaign, eg regular blogging and communicating to promote
- Working with academic researchers and publishers.
- Excellent research and marketing skills.
A strong understanding of different methods of electronic communications and
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Initiative, creativity and proactivity
.Interest in the young teenage age group and willingness to read and critique their
- Support for the charity’s mission and aims and interest in the subject.
- Self motivated and good organisational skills.
- Ability to use HTML to update micro site.