AP-PSO-204: Project Support Officer - Digital Publishing
Consultant: Gary Holmes
Published: 10 July 2012 15:12
Salary Detail: £150 per day
Start Date: ASAP
Area: Home Counties
Region: Home Counties - Oxfordshire
Industry Sector: Industry and Commerce - Media / Advertising
Project Support Officer / Project Coordinator required for an initial 3 month contract by our educational publishing client based in Oxford. Reporting to a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of digital development projects, from developing and maintaining project documentation to coordinating progress across workstreams and producing weekly reports.
The ideal candidate for this role will be an experienced Project Support professional who has some exposure to digitally biased or more technically oriented projects. A working knowledge of structured Project Management methods such as Prince2 would be beneficial. A key aspect of the role will be chasing up on progress with the wider project team. As such this is not strictly a desk bound job and you should therefore have proven experience of working closely with diverse stakeholder groups.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Project Support professional to gain a foothold in a truly world leading organisation. To apply please send your CV and Cover Letter ASAP, stating your availability to start.
· Exposure to technical or digitally oriented projects
· Progress reporting on multiple workstreams
· Working closely with wider project teams
· Strong background in project processes such as Risk / Issue Management
· Able to develop project documentation
· Ability to coordinate project progress
· Prince2 or equivalent experience beneficial
· People person who can establish themselves quickly in most environments
· Self starter who can hit the ground running
· Keen to learn about new environments