AP-PGM-479: Programme Manager - New Business start-up
Consultant: Michael Hides
Published: 13 June 2012 12:47
Salary Detail: 300 per day
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Milton Keynes
Area: Home Counties
Region: Home Counties - Buckinghamshire
Industry Sector: Public Sector - Charities / Not for Profit
Interim Programme Manager required to establish new industry-wide business unit for our financial services client. Reporting to the Divisional Head you will work with a variety of stakeholders to develop the strategic and operational direction of this high profile delivery body.
Candidates will have demonstrable evidence of delivering a formal programme/project environment ideally within a regulated industry. Used to managing a complex programme with multiple stakeholders, you will bring a focus that translates policy and legislative requirements into a sustainable operation. Your knowledge of formal programme/project frameworks (Prince II or MSP) will be underpinned by relevant accreditation and a solid academic record (or equivalent). A solid communicator, you will bring gravitas and leadership to this newly formed team.
This role is a 0.6 FTE and would suit an established Programme Manager or PgMO Manager although it should be emphasised that the successful candidate will be expected to deliver substantial work themselves.
- Demonstrable evidence of delivering a formal programme/project environment
- Exposure within a regulated industry
- Managing a complex programme with multiple stakeholders,
- Translates policy and legislative requirements into a sustainable operation
- Formal programme/project frameworks (Prince II or MSP)
- Prince II/MSP accreditation
- Solid academic record (or equivalent).
- A solid communicator