AP-PC-486: Project Coordinator
Consultant: Michael Hides
Published: 04 April 2012 13:31
Salary Detail: to £30k
Start Date: ASAP
Region: Midlands - Warwickshire
Industry Sector: Industry and Commerce - Property / Construction
Project Coordinator required to lead the full lifecycle management of hire projects for our construction based client. Reporting to the Regional manager you will be involved from quotation through to customer sign off ensuring all work is conducted in a safe and profitable manner.
An experienced project professional you will have a keen eye for Health & Safety, risk assessments and method statements. You will spend much of your time between sites and as such should be independent, organised and self motivated. Good communications, and excellent relationship management mean that you are effective with both client and supplier alike as well as coordinating a multi-disciplinary team.
This role would ideally suit someone coming from the crane hire or similar fields and as such you will be a Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations (LOLER) Appointed person.
You must be comfortable with the level of travel required and hold a current driving licence.
- Practical operational experience potentially within a project co-ordination or supervision role of a multi-trade environment.
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety
- 5 GCSE’s Grades A-C, including Maths and English or equivalent
- Educated to A-level standard or equivalent
- Good level of numeracy/literacy
- Full UK driving licence
- LOLER Appointed person
- Experience in leading, developing and motivating staff
- IT literate
- Knowledge of SAP system
- Planning and Organising
- Customer focus
- Negotiating and Influencing
- Decision making
- Adaptability/problem solving