AP-SPM-334: Senior Project Manager - Business Expansion & Roll Out
Consultant: Steve Trippier
Published: 30 March 2012 11:34
Salary Detail: To £70,000 + Bonus
Start Date: ASAP
Area: South East/Southern
Region: London - London South East
Industry Sector: Finance - Financial Services
Permanent Senior Project Manager to manage a diverse portfolio of projects across a number of key work streams. Reporting to the COO you will take responsibility for driving strategy and delivery, including organisational design, IT infrastructure, customer propositions and retail stores roll-out.
As a candidate you will have demonstrable exposure to working within a structured project management environment (PRINCE2 like) where you have been responsible for managing multiple work streams from idea through to delivery. As a key member of the programme board you will be able to bring “big picture”, strategic way of working with senior members of the management team whist at the same time have the capacity to operate at a “hands on” level working with operational members of the team, BA’s and third part suppliers. Ideally have some exposure to an SME with the understanding of the operational differences to a blue chip or corporate environment.
As the programme encompasses a wide range of expertise from financial services, IT through to retail operations specific sector experience is not mandatory. You will however bring the strength of character, positive approach and necessary drive to ensure this period of significant change and the very ambitious expansion plans are successfully delivered. With advanced stakeholder management skills and the collaborative approach that will get results across all levels of the organisation you will be the driving force ensuring this period of significant expansion is an unmitigated success.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company embarking on a significant expansion phase over the next 2 years and who have plans to ultimately be a nationwide organisation.
To apply for this role please send your current CV and covering letter stating your current salary, notice period and highlighting your relevant experience to the role.
- Experienced business project manager with a track record of delivering full lifecycle projects
- Good exposure to managing IT projects but not a techie
- Demonstrable experience of delivering projects within a structured project management environment utilising PRINCE2 or the like
- Ideally have some exposure to an SME with the understanding of the operational differences to a blue chip or corporate environment.
- Ability to operate at both strategic and hands on level
- Ability to work with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Exceptional team player
- Happy to roll up sleeves and be hands on
- Adaptable approach
- High energy
- Ideally have some exposure to an SME with the understanding of the operational differences to a blue chip or corporate environments