AP-PM-1286: Project Manager - new product launch
Consultant: Michael Hides
Published: 08 March 2012 10:17
Salary Detail: to £375 per day
Start Date: ASAP
Region: Midlands - Leicestershire
Industry Sector: Industry and Commerce - Retail
Contract Project Manager to lead the implementation phase of a new product range launch for our B2B client. Working with the project sponsor you will quickly develop a project plan on this current high profile project identifying risks and dependencies to ensure the core agreed deadlines are met.
A credible and hands-on project manager, your product development experience will be underpinned by a degree (or equivalent) and project management accreditation. Retail/B2B/supply chain exposure within a product based environment is the pre-requisites for this role. You will be able to provide evidence of successfully delivering complex cross functional projects. An excellent communicator you will have the gravitas to deploy a project management approach within a low maturity environment.
This interim assignment is offered for a 3-6 month period and is an immediate requirement with interviews scheduled initially for 15th and 16th March. An early response is therefore advisable for anyone interested.
- Degree / HND or equivalent ideally Business Studies
- Formal Project Management Qualification (ideally PRINCE2 or Association for Project Management).
- Demonstrable experience in Project Management ideally in a retail or B2B environment
- MS Office literate, including MS Project.
- Managing complex multi-functional projects to successful conclusion. Managing tender processes.
- Fluent in local language
- Highly organized.
- Conflict resolution.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills