Project Management Consultants
Project Management Consultants - Automotive and Manufacturing Division
Purpose: Due to our client's rapid growth in a relatively short period of time our client has a culture that attracts, challenges and retains the best and brightest project and program management professionals. As the international leader in providing program and project management solutions a number of exciting opportunities have arisen to join their team.
With Salaries ranging from £28K for Graduate Project Managers to £100k for Managing Consultants there is plenty of opportunity for career growth.
If you are a Project Manager with a background in Manufacturing, Healthcare, Finance or Automotive engineering and have a minimum of two years experience, please read on!
The roles will vary depending upon each specific client based engagement. This will give you the opportunity to work across a number of industry sectors and also to travel where required.
These appointments require talented individuals with the following profile:
- Degree level – related to your preferred sector
- Project Management Accreditation e.g. Prince, APM, PMI
- Proven Program / Project management experience
- Cross functional management experience
- Multi disciplined with good interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to lead, manage and motivate teams
- Delivery focused /Client facing Skills
- Structured, logical thinker
- First rate communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professionalism and maturity – ability to work in a complex, unstructured environment
- Must be flexible with regard to location and travel
- Consulting experience
- Knowledge of Product Development Methodology / Life Cycle in your sector
- German and French language skills for manufacturing and automotive sectors is an advantage but not essential
Please apply for these roles via email with a covering letter to Heather Slough stating your current/last salary and package, your desired salary and package with statement of why you for this role.
Location: London/South East
Start Date: ASAP