Outplacement & Career Transition Services
Outplacement Services - Job Hunting Support
Assisted Job Hunting - outplacement services for project management professionals
Arras People's track record in providing careers advice, workshops and online support for project management professionals is unrivalled. For the past two years alone we've worked with the JobCentre Plus and hundreds of project management professionals across the UK.
Assisted job hunting support can be contracted to run alongside your current outplacement services, can be held at your own premises or independent location; provided face-to-face or online.
Job hunting support can be provided for one employee or groups of employees. We cover all levels of project management from support positions to senior programme directors.
What does it include?
- Arras People experienced consultant to lead the group or contact 1-2-1
- PM job hunting support materials - practical tools and templates
- Choice of length of session - half or full day; ongoing support over a number of weeks
- Covers CV, cover notes, online profiles, applications, where to find jobs and how to get an interview
- Takeaway guidance and advice documents
- Option for follow on support - 1-2-1
Call us on 0845 680 6444 to discuss how we can help you with an assisted job hunt service or send us an enquiry now