Project Management Career Clinics
The Project Management Careers Clinic from Arras People
Project Management Careers Clinics from Arras People cost £50 for a dedicated 30 minute call.
You don't need to be registered with Arras People to use the service, but will be asked to upload your CV once a booking is made and to list the telephone number you wish to be contacted at.
If you are registered with Arras, there is a 30% discount available with sessions costing just £35. Just register with us and book your session through your dashboard.
Would it work for you?
Are you feeling frustrated with your job search? Finding it difficult to gain feedback on your CV or job applications for project management roles? Want to gain an insight into what recruitment consultants are really looking for and receive feedback on why your CV and applications are not working?
The Project Management Careers Clinic from Arras People provides a 30 minute one-on-one consultation with experienced project management professionals looking for specific & focused project management careers advice.
You choose what to talk about
The careers clinic can be accessed by anyone looking for help and advice in these areas:
- Facing redundancy - gain advice on refreshing your CV, applications, and advice on what to do next
- Just started looking for a new role - is your CV doing the best it can for you?
- Long-term unemployment - gain advice on your CV and how to find your next role
- Looking to get into project management? Gain advice on your CV and practical tips on getting into project management
- Looking to switch your career? Gain advice and practical tips on breaking into a project management role
- Feeling frustrated with your job search? CV healthcheck and advice on what recruitment consultants are really looking for
- Need to understand the job market? Advice on current salary and day rates in the UK project management market, plus the latest employer trends and requirements
- Need advice on project management training? Understand more about the project management accreditations and courses UK employers are looking for
- Project Management Careers development advice - need external benchmarking information to help prepare you for an internal performance review or salary review? Not sure which direction you should take your career?
Please view the Clinic Frequently Asked Questions for further information.
Looking for Project Careers Advice?
Need project management careers advice? Arras People can help
It's difficult finding someone to talk to about your project management career - if you're looking for a job and not getting the interviews you need or thinking about your skills gaps and capabilities but not sure about where you need to focus - Arras People can help you.
A third party view of the world providing an one-to-one session with you could be just what you need to plan your next move.
Take a look at the project management career clinics for more information