Healthcare Project Management
Healthcare and NHS Project Management Jobs
Project Management Jobs in Healthcare and the NHS
Healthcare project management jobs covers job titles across the programme and project management industry including programme managers, project managers, PMO, project analysts and support.
Arras People have worked with private healthcare organisations, the NHS and regulatory healthcare bodies across the UK - National Programme for IT (NPfIT), major capital investments and PFI/PPP programmes, performance ratings, clinical guidelines and audit, Foundation Trust status', change programmes, research and patient/carer. The private healthcare sector has seen an increase in capital investment in new hospitals, treatment centres, mobile units and new departments.
Experienced in programme and project management in healthcare?
Let Arras People help you find your next position in the healthcare industry; you can register with us to be kept informed of new healthcare project management jobs; sign up to the job alerts; seek further advice about your career or even undertake some new training.
Project Management Jobs within the Healthcare Sector
Arras People’s experiences with the NHS and other healthcare organisations has been diverse and wide ranging. A small sample gives an insight into the different types of organisations and roles. If these jobs match the kind of position you're looking for, register with us today:
- Project Manager – Information Management - Healthcare
- Evaluation Project Manager - Public Sector - Health Care
- Project Manager - NHS Change Programmes
- Project Manager x 2 Capital Investment
- Project Co-ordinator - Regulatory Organisation
- Project Office Assistant - Health Sector
PSO Project Manager - NHS
- National Programme for IT (NPfIT) - NHS Care Records Service, PACS, GPSoC, Choose and Book
- Business Change Programmes - PCC - MA to PCT, TUPE of staff. Pensions Modernisation. Business Process Reengineering
- Estates Facilities Management, Capital Development, Shared Services improvements. Refurbishment and relocation
- Medical Training, Qualifications, Examinations and Assessments
- Performance Management
- Clinical guidelines, clinical assessment and clinical audit
- Informatics - Information and Data Management, Information Governance and Assessment
- PFI/PPP 3rd party procurement schemes, NHS LIFT, Property Portfolio, Contract / Commercial Management
- Programme and Project Support - Planning, Document Management, Stakeholder Communications, Reporting and Control. Programme Office & Project Office - establishing CoE models and associated procedures and processes. PRINCE2 qualified, APM accredited
Department of Health
Arras People is a preferred supplier for programme and project management recruitment to the Department of Health, under the OGC Commercial Resources Framework (awarded 2009), contract and interim programme and project management professionals can be supplied using Arras People.
BUPA, the private healthcare provider, approached Arras People to support them finding the right PMO resource to fit their Solvency II programme. Understanding the current marketplace for PMO professionals is one of our specialisms, only Arras People provides specific quarterly salary guidance reports on the PMO area of project management which are used by our clients to find the right level of talent for their organisation