Public Sector Contracting
Contingent Labour ONE - Lot 1
Arras People are currently sourcing Project Management contractors to work with a range of Central Government departments across the UK through the CLone framework agreement.
This framework requires contractors at all levels to engage in a wide variety of Project Management roles in depatments such as the BIS, Met Office, Cabinet Office, DCLG, DECC, DEFRA, DfE, DFT, DH, DWP, FCO, FSA, HMRC, Home Office, MOD, MoJ and many more.
As an ongoing requirement we expect to be managing a large number of vacancies in London, the South West and other areas of the UK.
Due to the service levels associated with the contract we need to identify and pre-screen candidates who have the appropriate experience and availability to deliver Project Management services as a contractor. This will allow us to respond to immediate requirements as they arise within the agreed SLA.
We are open to speaking to all interested candidates about these positions, though ideally we are looking for candidates who have some or all of the following attributes/experience;
- Project Management / Programme Management / Project Office (PMO) / Project Support / Business Analysis gained in a central or local Government setting
- Existing or previously held Security Clearance - Not Mandatory
- A background in general Business Change
- A background in IT Enabled Business Change
- Ministry of Defence project management experience
- Previous exposure to working with Public Sector / Central Government Stakeholders
- Working with Public Sector organisations
- Established contractors with a Limited Company
In the first instance register with us, indicating your preference for working within the public sector.