I’ve spent the last few months putting together the programme for the next PMO Conference. It’s back this year, 8th June 2016 at the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) in the heart of London near Oxford Street and Regents Park.
It was a sell out success last year and firmly put PMO on the map in terms of a full day of professional thought leadership and insight sessions all aimed at those who work within PMO roles.
This time the conference is bigger. A bigger venue with four streams of PMO sessions throughout the day with delegates being able to choose the presentations that appeal to them the most.
We listened to last year’s feedback and requests for sessions on certain subject matter areas so there is plenty to choose from. Luckily we’ll be professionally recording all the sessions so delegates won’t miss out on the one’s they’re unable to attend in person on the day.
The PMO Conference is the only place to be this summer if you manage, direct or work within a PMO.
- Opening Keynote – Managing Your Organization Masterfully with Project Portfolio Management
- The Integrative Role of a PMO
- Case Study – Critical Success Factors – Creating a PMO Capability
- The Learning PMO
- People Power – Increasing the Effectiveness of Your PMO Through People
- The 40 Do’s and Do Not’s of Portfolio Management
- The Role of the PMO in Change
- Delivering Successful PMOs: A Greenfield PMO
- Centre of Excellence; Delivering Value or Being Seen as an Overhead?
- How Do You Know If Your PMO Is Performing the Right Functions or Are Some Changes Needed?
- Developing a Corporate PMO – How to Identify What Your Organisation Really Needs
- Resource Management – The Role of the PMO
- The Virtual PMO
- Growing Up Faster – Using a Maturity (P3M3®) Model to Develop Organisational Capability
- The PMO as a Pop-Up Shop
- The Agile PMO
- Organisational Benefits Realisation Management
See the programme for 2016 – more sessions will be announced in the next few weeks.
Speakers are drawn from the United States, Canada, Europe and the UK. We’ll feature the latest research, though leadership, case studies from practitioners and sessions that focus on the practices of the PMO.
The PMO Conference also features a small select PMO exhibition of solutions and services, available to visit throughout the day.
Consider joining us and 300 other PMO Practitioners this year in London, registration is now open.