Working for Arras People
Arras People is always looking for talented people to join our team.
As the UK's premier project management recruitment specialist, we concentrate solely on the supply of project management resources across the UK.
Established in 2002 in response to the growing demand for experienced project management professionals Arras People provides excellent project management recruitment and resourcing solutions across all industry sectors. Our "knowledge based approach" means our consultants have all worked as practitioners within the field of programmes and projects at some point in their careers. This experience provides us with numerous benefits and differentiators when working with our clients to find the strongest candidate for their open roles.
40 hours / week
Based: Heywood, Lancashire
Salary: Market Rate + Bonus
Arras People are seeking an experienced Project Management Professional who wants to develop or further their career in Project Management recruitment to join their successful team of Project Professionals based in Lancashire.
Your role will be to use your accumulated skills and experiences in the field of Project Management to provide “the best” recruitment services to our growing blue chip client base. You will utilise your “consulting skills” and “Domain knowledge” to understand client requirements and then in searching and selecting excellent candidates to meet their staffing needs be that for Permanent, Interim, Contract or Temporary placements.
This role offers a unique opportunity to develop your recruitment skills whilst using (and developing) your Project Management skills across a wide range of sectors from Central Government to Charities in a Professional Consultancy environment.
In return for your Project Management knowledge we can offer transitional training into this recruitment role, an attractive base salary and a competitive un-capped bonus scheme.
- To provide Arras with additional expertise in the field of Project Management that can be focussed across sectors on Client Management and also Candidate Search and Selection.
- To provide excellent service to both Candidates and Clients alike during the full lifecycle of all engagements, building the arras brand and creating repeat assignments.
- To engage in the development of the project management recruitment process
- To increase business profitability through effectively managing candidate and clients
- To effectively promote Arras and our core standards and beliefs in all aspects of business
- Demonstrable Project Management experience
- Professional Accreditation (PMI, APM, Prince2) or lots of battle scars
- Sector knowledge (eg Public Sector, IT, Professional Services)
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent Client facing skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Passion for Project Management
- Passion for Customer Service
- Team Player
- Attention to Detail
- People Person
- Desire to be part of a successful team
- Desire to deliver excellence
If you're interested in working for Arras People as Recruitment Consultant based in Lancashire, please send your CV and a covering email, outlying your experience, skills and knowledge which make you a good fit for the role. Please also state your salary expectations
Arras People would also be interested in hearing from prospective candidates who are based in London or the South East please send your CV in the first instance.
Please note this email address is for applications to work directly for Arras People, please register with us if you are looking for project management roles, speculative CV's will not be processed or seen by consultants