Working for Arras People
Arras People is always looking for talented people to join our team.
As the UK's premier project management recruitment specialist, we concentrate solely on the supply of project management resources across the UK.
Established in 2002 in response to the growing demand for experienced project management professionals Arras People provides excellent project management recruitment and resourcing solutions across all industry sectors. Our "knowledge based approach" means our consultants have all worked as practitioners within the field of programmes and projects at some point in their careers. This experience provides us with numerous benefits and differentiators when working with our clients to find the strongest candidate for their open roles.
39 hours / week
Based: Heywood, North Manchester
Salary: Negotiable + Uncapped Bonus
Arras People are seeking an experienced recruiter who wants to develop or further their career in the field of Project Management recruitment to join their successful team based in North Manchester.
Your role will be to use your accumulated skills and experiences to provide “the best recruitment services” to our blue chip client base. Working either a permanent or contractor desk, you will utilise your skills and experience to understand client requirements and then in searching and selecting excellent candidates to meet their staffing needs.
This role offers a unique opportunity to develop your recruitment skills whilst using (and/or developing) your Project Management knowledge across a wide range of sectors from Central Government to Charities in a Professional Consultancy environment.
- To provide excellent service to both Candidates and Clients alike during the full lifecycle of all engagements, building the arras brand and creating repeat assignments.
- To engage in the development of the recruitment process
- To increase business profitability through effectively managing candidate and clients
- To effectively promote Arras and our core standards and beliefs in all aspects of business
- Demonstrable recruitment experience
- Sector knowledge (eg Public Sector, IT)
- Excellent telephone manner and written communication skills
- Excellent Client facing skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Passion for Customer Service
- IT literacy
- Team Player
- Attention to Detail
- People Person
- Desire to be part of a successful team
- Desire to deliver excellence
In return for your knowledge we can offer transitional training into this key recruitment role, an attractive base salary and a competitive un-capped bonus scheme.
If you're interested in working for Arras People as Recruitment Consultant, please send your CV and a covering email, outlying your experience, skills and knowledge which make you a good fit for the role. Please also state your salary expectations
Please note this email address is for applications to work directly for Arras People, please register with us if you are looking for project management roles, speculative CV's will not be processed or seen by consultants